Re: Windows Live Mail Auto complete

Lee Maschmeyer

I use Jaws with Braille and without speech. This means two things: First, I don't know what is spoken; second, I can see that auto complete works after I type (part of) a name and then press Tab, at least on my system. So you might try a SayLine after you tab and see whether Jaws just isn't saying what it should.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll