From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alicia M. Starner" <astarner@charter.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:37
Subject: RE: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

Hello Chris,

I personally am not sure about what a citation manager is exactly. I was at
school yesterday asking a question about APA format, because, like you, I
usually just type it into my essays. This guy said that he used something
called a citation manager that helped him set up the citation, and then he
goes along and edits it. I thought it would be worth a try, but didn't want
to spend the money if it was not accessible so I decided to ask here. I have
an electronic version (Word) of the APA manual, which is what I use along
with an online resource called the Purdue OWL, which is the online writing
lab at Purdue University. I also use the writing lab at my school.

Alicia