From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Moore
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 4:52 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: David Moore
Subject: Re: is there a guide for working in Windows 10?

Hi all.
Here is a drop box link to a folder with 24 tutorials concerning how to
install win 10 and everything you need to know how to use it and customize
it. You will learn about everything there is to know about win 10. Here is
the link and you do not need drop box to download this folder. Take care and
let me know how this works for you. Here is the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0g6lsnu4map1lm/AADalvpAHamNco1OwroiJ7AUa?dl=0