From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:12 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

Sorry but what's a citation manager?
I used to just type that stuff into my essay in Microsoft Word, or
well, back then it was WordPerfect for Dos.

They have programs to partially automate the process now? that's neat.

Chris
P.S. Is the APA available as a print handbook you could scan? When
I was an English student, they insisted we use the MLA (modern
language asociation) guidelines. They were online, but they were
also available in book form.