From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of judith bron
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 12:04 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: judith bron <jbron@optonline.net>
Subject: RE: sending to multiple addresses in outlook 2010

When I address an email Jaws speaks the name of the recipient soon after
I begin typing their name. For example if I type "JO" chances are pretty
good Jaws whill say John. If John is the contact that I want I might
type in one more letter before I type in the ;. If I want "Joan" instead
I'll type in an a after the o. I hope I'm reading you correctly.