From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Drew
Hunthausen via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 11:25 AM
To: Jaws list <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Drew Hunthausen <dhunthausen@gmail.com>
Subject: sending to multiple addresses in outlook 2010

Dear list,

I've done it before a long time ago, but am wondering if someone can give
me instructions for the process of sending a message to multiple e-mail
addresses in outlook 2010. I'm using the latest build of Jaws 16 though
should be getting my 17 cd very soon so might be upgrading. Any help is
greatly appreciated. thanks