From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 6:14 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Not about jaws 13

I have sent a reply but it has not arrived, I may try that another time, it
did say "click on something and I was not sure if to enter or use a left or
right mouse. In any case, I know no strange device wwas on the pc,and
turning it off seemed to work, today a visitor came and i put on dell in
morning this time jaws said nothing adverse but the sighted friend could
see it was printed on the screen, not the device but the print referring to
esolution it seems to want a very high resolution on windows
I mean the screen resolution regards dorothy