From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of James Homuth
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 2:46 PM
To: jfw@...
Cc: James Homuth <james@...>
Subject: Admin: Upcoming list migration.

Folks,

In an attempt to consolidate things slightly, and as a direct result of some
changes happening on the persoonal front, be advised this list will be
changing locations on 2015-11-30. Effective on that date,
jfw@... will retire, to be replaced by a list on groups.io.
More information will be provided re: that service, for those who don't
know, when the time gets closer. No additional effort should need to be
taken by the membership - I'll move everyone over when we're ready to
migrate. If you have questions, please mail me privately.

James,
List Admin