From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@bellsouth.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws 13 with Excel

Tracy,
Did you have your spreadsheet open when you pressed Insert v? You should hear JFW speak Quick Settings Excel. Typing title reading into the search box gave me 6 choices, with title reading at the top. I also tried typing just the word title into the box, and it gave me more choices, which included title reading.

If you have done all of the steps as outlined, I don't know what the problem could be.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net