From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of david via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 2:50 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: david <dingram269@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

I'd like to know what features does this version have that the others
versions did not? I seem to have a problem trying to convert the files from
pdf to Microsoft word 2013 format. Is there something that I need to do
special for these files? P.S. I also remember the ability to convert these
files to plane txt format, and what about the accessibility setup what
happened to that as well? These are just questions that I have. Thank you
for any information that you might have concerning this new version of the
acrobat reader