From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 4:40 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Not about jaws 13

I wonder if this happens to anyone else. I have noticed if I put on my dell
windows 7 desktop using jaws 12, it loads up normally however I wait on
purpose not going to desktop,I have noticed in the morning if I do this and
wait Jaws will soon tell me what it is unhappy about.. Other day I am told
I am using an unknown device that it does not recognise a usb device. I
have not touched the delland no new device is on no wires are loose. I have
a laptop that I have treated to a new battery,I wonder if they are partof a
work group if it could have detected it, it is the right battery. I email a
friend who says"no it cannot be that,turn off the desktop and wait and
reload. I do this and all seems ok jaws does not mention any such thing
now. However now it says the screen resolution is not set at the very high
resolution it likes I have not altered it I turn off dell again and reload
it and this time no complaints, However I am baffled,Jaws I am sure cannot
be to blame it is being given information that is untrue There was no
unknown device at all if the resolution had altered it put itself right
However I cannot keep turning the computer on and off all day! any ideas?
thanks. Dorothy.