From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gary King via
Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:02 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Gary King
Subject: Re: Qube

Andre,
After you start the Qube, you won't find it by Alt-Tabbing around.
Ordinarily, it doesn't show anything on the screen. What you need to do is
to read thee Qube Readme that you can find in the Qube submenu in your Start
Menu. Everything is done with combination keystrokes which you will need to
learn by reading that Readme file. One of those combination keystrokes
displays a tweet on the screen for JAWS to read, but normally you just
listen to them.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net