From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bobb
Wiley via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:44 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Bobb Wiley
Subject: looking for a sound editing program

Hi gang.

I recently upgraded from jaws13 to jaws16, with an option to go to
jaws17 sometime in the future.

I was using the jaws scripts for the goldwave sound editor. However,
it appears that jaws has dropped support for this fine program.
I am familiar with audacity, but would like to find another sound
editing program that will work with jaws. Does anyone know of another
accessible alternative?

Thanks.
Bob

One out of 10 people understand binary: those who do, and those who
don't.