From: Keight Best via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 4:44 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Keight Best
Subject: Chicken nugget

Hello everyone,

I have recently tried to download the twitter client Chicken Nugget
versions 2.4 and 3.0 with no success. I am able to download the
installer, but when I try to open it, it says that my computer is not
able to run it. I don't remember the exact phrasing it used though,
unfortunately. I even updated my visual basic driver sas suggested.
So, with that....does anyone know of any solutions or clients I can
use for multiple twitter accounts?
Thank you!
Cheers,
Caitlin