From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Sameer via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:39 AM
To: JAWS Windows List
Cc: Sameer
Subject: JAWS not reading cell contents in Excel

Dear List Friends,

I am using JAWS 16 with MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 as the OS.

Whenever I press F2 to enter a cell in Excel & try to read the cell contents with the arrow keys, JAWS says “Blank, Blank” instead of the cell contents. My sighted colleagues are able to read the cell contents.

I have confirmed that the Excel file is maximised. I have tried closing & reopening the Excel file but without any change in JAWS behaviour.

Request your kind assistance in resolving the above problem.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India