Jaws cursor and firefox

Jim L

Heya folks,

For a long time now and to be honest when I do a jaws cursor on any firefox
page all I get is graphic graphic etc etc and it never reads a thing
whenever I am in that mode, I have taken the suggestion from others on here
to disable hardware accelaration or something like that and it doesn't do
anything, I currently am running latest Jaws 17 and latest firefox but all
previous versions on both gave me the same feedback with Jaws cursor and
afirefox page, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it as i want firefox to
work like an IE page when I Jaws cursor as we know theres some things on a
website only Jaws cursor can activate.

Cheers,

Jim