From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:21 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: Vocalizer direct voices

You have to enable Vocalizer Direct separate from Expressive in
Synthesizer and Braille manager. That is found under Utilities on the
jaws menu.

On 11/13/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I'm trying to create a profile using a vocalizer direct voice. I've
downloaded two of them. However, I can't get either one to show up either in
"Voice adjustment" or the synthesizer choices in "voice profiles" under
Language.

Would someone please tell me what steps I'm missing?