From: Soronel Haetir [mailto:soronel.haetir@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Merge Utility - GONE!!!!!!

Given that whatever they are talking about is a year away I would say
wait and see what they are actually talking about before getting
worked up about it.

On 11/12/15, Jim Hamilton via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Ted:

In my view, "acceptable" is not good enough. There really SHOULD be an
alternative for those who do not want to/cannot use the cloud!

If users would pressure FS on this point, I believe that it will happen;
but, they will have to do so ASAP. FS does have a history of responding to
users' concerns. So, let's see if FS still takes their customers, and
their
customer service seriously!

Jim H