Re: Another Facebook and JAWS question

Jim Portillo

Excellent. Was this the mobile page or the regular page?

Sent from my iPhone 6!

On Nov 12, 2015, at 7:18 PM, Drew Hunthausen via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

I just went on to my FB page as I was also curious how you find this out. if
you click on where it says the number of likes you have, for me it brought
up a bunch of the more recent likes with the names and I'm sure there is a
way to find out who all the people are just didn't get that far. Good luck

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Jim Portillo
Subject: Re: Another Facebook and JAWS question

Thank you. I appreciate your response. However, I'm curious how that relates
to finding out the names of the people that like the particular page.

Sent from my iPhone 6!

On Nov 12, 2015, at 6:01 PM, Carolyn Arnold via Jfw
<jfw@...> wrote:

Jim, if you can go into Settings on your professional Facebook and see
if you can get comments sent to your e-mail. I think that is what we
did on mine - it could be that it is called Account Settings.

Bye for now,

Carolyn