Re: Key mapping question.

Brent Harding

I've used Sharp Keys. It works pretty good. I had to remap broken keys to unused ones that work. The only problem gets to be getting used to the broken layout too much when it doesn't exist elsewhere.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soronel Haetir via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Key mapping question.

I use a tool called SharpKeys for that, it is available at
https://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/

On 11/12/15, Michael Mote via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Good afternoon folks! I pose this question to the list because I know
they're a lot of smart folks on here who may be able to give me some
advice.
I have a new keyboard that does not have an applications key on it. I
would
like to map one of my keys on the spacebar row to serve as the apps key.
Does anyone know how I can do this? For now, I'm using shift plus F10 to
do
this, but it would be a lot easier to just have an apps key. Many thanks
for any help!