From: Sandra Streeter via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:19 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Sandra Streeter
Subject: Amazon issues

Hello, all:

For the first time, I am really miffed at Amazon. Has anyone visited recently? They have a new sign-in feature, which, of COURSE, involves captias with no audio equivalent! They give you a link for “having trouble or sight-impaired,” but the only thing there is options for contacting them, which I did, with an “assertive-gram”, which, if you’re experiencing this issue, you might want to follow up on with one of your own so they will listen to us, hopefully. I stated the situation is unacceptable, since many of us are Christmas shopping now, and requested that they immediately remedy things. If anyone has managed to get around the captia and still do check-out, please do email the list and let us know how you did it! Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)