From: Soronel Haetir via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:31 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: Key mapping question.

I use a tool called SharpKeys for that, it is available at
https://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/

On 11/12/15, Michael Mote via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Good afternoon folks! I pose this question to the list because I know
they're a lot of smart folks on here who may be able to give me some
advice.
I have a new keyboard that does not have an applications key on it. I
would
like to map one of my keys on the spacebar row to serve as the apps key.
Does anyone know how I can do this? For now, I'm using shift plus F10 to
do
this, but it would be a lot easier to just have an apps key. Many thanks
for any help!