From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1@ct.metrocast.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:22 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

You need to put this tutorial in a folder with MP3's, not with NLS books.

On 11/12/2015 12:08 PM, Stan Holdeman via Jfw wrote:
How did you do that? I copied the tutorial to a drive where I have other
NLS books, but my player did not find the tutorial file .

Stan

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 8:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Gerald Levy

I had no problem downloading this tutorial and listening to it on my NLS
Digital Talking Book player.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Stan Holdeman via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 8:45 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Stan Holdeman

When I try to run the tutorial Media Player gives me an error message
and is
not able to run the tutorial.

Is this just me, or are others experiencing the problem?

Stan

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:34 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: David Moore
Subject: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

Hi all,
Here is the tutorial on Google Chrome Browser that I have promised you. It
is a Audio MP3 file that will play on about anything. I go over how to
save
files, and use Surfs Up to demonstrate everything you need to know about
using different combo boxes and all you need to know when using a
browser. I
hope you enjoy it. It is an hour long. The link below is a drop box link.
fixed my drop box, so this link should work fine. Enter on the link and a
page will open up. Go to almost to the bottom of the page and enter on the
download link. You can save it to your computer. I hope you can get even
more out of Google Chrome. Here is the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni7ydojdlehiqsc/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.m
p3?dl=0