From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Justin
McDevitt via Jfw
Sent: November-12-15 7:15 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Justin McDevitt <jusliz@comcast.net>
Subject: Windows 365.

Hello Listmembers,

Having just purchased a laptop , I would like to use Windows 365, as my
wife has access to this program through her graduate school. Are there any
issues in configuring Windows365 or any other set up issues that I need to
be aware of?

I have also considered using open source alternatives for Word, Excel and
PowerPoint in lieu of Windows 365. If I go this route, I would appreciate
any recommendations with regard to an open source option that offers the
aforementioned programs.

Best, Justin