Re: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

Joseph Weakland

it worked for me when i hit enter after saving file first:) using pc to play it:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Byrne via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

Same here.
At 07:45 AM 11/12/2015, you wrote:
When I try to run the tutorial Media Player gives me an error message and is not able to run the tutorial.

Is this just me, or are others experiencing the problem?

Stan

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:34 PM
To: jfw@...
Cc: David Moore
Subject: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

Hi all,
Here is the tutorial on Google Chrome Browser that I have promised you. It is a Audio MP3 file that will play on about anything. I go over how to save files, and use Surfs Up to demonstrate everything you need to know about using different combo boxes and all you need to know when using a browser. I hope you enjoy it. It is an hour long. The link below is a drop box link. I fixed my drop box, so this link should work fine. Enter on the link and a page will open up. Go to almost to the bottom of the page and enter on the download link. You can save it to your computer. I hope you can get even more out of Google Chrome. Here is the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni7ydojdlehiqsc/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.mp3?dl=0