Re: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

Dennis Brown

Thanks for that effort! Looking forward to setting it up.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Moore via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:34 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: David Moore
Subject: A tutorial on Google Chrome.

Hi all,
Here is the tutorial on Google Chrome Browser that I have promised you. It is a Audio MP3 file that will play on about anything. I go over how to save files, and use Surfs Up to demonstrate everything you need to know about using different combo boxes and all you need to know when using a browser. I hope you enjoy it. It is an hour long. The link below is a drop box link. I fixed my drop box, so this link should work fine. Enter on the link and a page will open up. Go to almost to the bottom of the page and enter on the download link. You can save it to your computer. I hope you can get even more out of Google Chrome. Here is the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni7ydojdlehiqsc/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.mp3?dl=0