From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Dennis Clark
Subject: Re: Chrome and "save target as"

Hi Adrian,
I'm not clear what you are trying to download when you say the "target of a
link." I tend to think of a link as including the path to a file followed by
the name of the file. So are you wanting to download the "text" of the path
and filename which will be saved as a link in a particular location?

I am curious if you have noticed all the contents of the Chrome download
folder. It appears that when a file is downloaded, the URL where the file
was downloaded from is also saved and listed immediately below the file.
Perhaps this is also done by other browsers, though my versions of IE and
Firefox don't, but both are quite old.
Best,
Dennis