From: "Robert Logue via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@shaw.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:46 AM
Subject: Caret Browsing

Does Caret Browsing have any affect on Jaws or other screen readers? IE, Firefox, and Chrome have this option. Sometimes I turn it on when I need to turn off the virtual cursor on a challenging page. Is it OK to have Caret Browsing
all the time?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12551 (20151111) __________

http://www.eset.com