From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:11 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: jaws and two graphics cards

Hi.
If you look at the msi gt72 computer you can see that it has two cards. one intel Graphics, and one nvidia Graphics.
I'm wondering about how jaws and the video intersept will handle that thing.
/Kristoffer

do you mean the mobo has 2 seperate onboard video connectors? I
haven't got the foggiest idea what JAWS will do. I like to see what
others might know. I guess JAWS will use the video that is the primary controller.
but then I don't know if JAWS can switch to using the other controller
like it can if there are 2 audio controllers.

On 11/11/2015 7:15 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw wrote:
Hi.
I'm not talking about a desktop now, but a laptop.
for example. the msi gt72 has two cards.
One if you want to run games, and a normal card.
what do you Think will happen if I press the switch button by accident.
to switch between those two will require a reboot.
/Kristoffer

<kg.kristoffer@gmail.com>:
Hi.
I'm wondering how it will go if I have a laptop with 2 Graphics cards.
There are some with the normal Graphics card, and then computers
with both the normal intel card, and a nvidia Graphics card.
how will jaws handle this?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson