From: Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 5:46 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Aidan
Subject: Re: Chrome vs firefox

Hi david. The one thing I forgot to mention wich I love about chrome
is the fact that when I use facebook mobile, I can check allot of my
news feed, I don't have to press see more to get to a second and third
page and so on. Really great the way its displayed.

On 08/11/2015, David Moore via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi all.
There is a very little learning curve with using Google Chrome. You have
all

settings and all you need in just one vertical column called the Chrome
menu. Settings are displayed in a web page environment just like more and
more of Firefox is displayed that way. After getting use to it, the web
page

lay out is better to navigate. All of the same navigation key commands
work

in Chrome as in IE or Firefox. It is very fast and is great for streaming
video like Net Flicks and the like. It never Crashes. I really hope you
like

it for what it can do. Take care.