From: Marianne Denning via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Marianne Denning
Subject: Re: Chrome vs firefox

I have used Firefox and IE for several years. I go back and forth
because some websites are better with one and some with the other.
Now that I hear Crome is accessible I plan to give it a try. I have
been using Google Drive and like it.

On 11/7/15, Drew Hunthausen via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Dear list,

I'm a life time user of IE and due to the way many of the aspects of my
job
and related software works have been advised to switch to Chrome or
Firefox.
What is the learning curve in switching from IE, and is there anything
else
I should be aware of. I haven't upgraded yet, but I do have Jaws 17.
Thanks
so much