From: Andre Jarreau [mailto:andre.jarreau@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 3:58 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: RE: PDF forms

Jim,

You can sometimes open the PDF then control-a to select all then press
control-c to copy to clipboard. Then open a new blank word doc and press
control-v to paste contents of the clipboard into the word doc. Then save
the word doc as you normally would.

At this point you have the entire content of the PDF in Word along with all
fonts, colors etc. When this method works. It really works well! Hope this
helps.

Andre