From: "David Moore via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: Chrome and bookmarks/favorites

Hi Bill,
Book marks are stored in Chrome just like they are in Firefox. Unfortunately, just like Firefox, you cannot go to your favorites folder on your computer and get them there. Only IE favorites are stored in that favorites folder on your computer. Do you know how to download the bookmarks you save in Firefox? I like to save all of my favorites on my external disk drive. That is easy for IE favorites, however, book marks are not stored in the favorites folder under your name on the C drive. I had to bring up each book mark in Firefox, copy the URL, and paste it in IE and save it as a favorite in IE so it would go into the favorites folder on the computer. Take care.