From: Dennis Clark via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2015 4:39 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Dennis Clark
Subject: Google Chrome and Youtube

Hello Everyone,
While going to several youtube videos using Chrome, I noticed something that I had not noticed before using IE or Firefox. When the page launched, an advertisement started to play, but in the background I could hear Jaws announce that an advertisement was playing and that it could be stopped. As I arrowed down, I could make out that there was a button to stop the advertisement, and when I pressed the space bar, the advertisement stopped instantly and the Youtube video immediately started playing. I am not using the latest IE or Firefox, so it is possible that each of these browsers report the same information, but this is the first time I have heard the stop option. It also reports the length of the advertisement and how much has already played. I'm curious to know if what I have described is present with the current versions of IE and or Firefox.
Thanks,
Dennis