From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David Moore
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 12:27 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: David Moore
Subject: Re: Chrome and Twitter

Hi there,
Are you trying to get to Twitter's web site? If you are, just press ctrl + L
and type www.twitter.com It should go to the Twitter web site just like any
other site. I just tried it and it did. However, the Twitter main web site
is very difficult to use.
You should try this web site:
www.easychirp.com
That is an accessible web site that links into your twitter account, but it
is much easier to navigate and to use than the main Twitter site. Even
better, is to use a client like Chicken Nugget to work with your Twitter
account, because you can send and receive tweets, reply to tweets, and all
you want to do right in a desk top program instead of being on the web at
all. Take care.