From: "Carolyn Arnold via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 07:35 AM
Subject: RE: Email Ascending vs. Descending

How would I do that, David?

This morning, I couldn't get into my Inbox; it said it was collapsed,
restarted, same problem. I Alted this and that, finally hit Shift F10,
and it said expand, so I entered, and at least I can get into them now. I
will try grouping. I would appreciate instruction if you know how to do
that so that I won't just try to figure it out and maybe mess up
something. Thank you.

Bye for now,

Carolyn