From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Drew
Hunthausen via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 10:12 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Drew Hunthausen
Subject: RE: Chrome vs firefox

Thanks!! will give it a shot

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of dennis via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 8:01 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: dennis

firefox will cause you the least amount of ajustment woe. it works just
like
IE for me.

On 11/7/2015 9:49 AM, Drew Hunthausen via Jfw wrote:
Dear list,

I'm a life time user of IE and due to the way many of the aspects of
my job and related software works have been advised to switch to
Chrome or
Firefox.
What is the learning curve in switching from IE, and is there anything
else I should be aware of. I haven't upgraded yet, but I do have Jaws
17. Thanks so much