From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 11:41 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: Outlook 2013.

Yesterday, we ran a full systems scan. Since that time, I noticed that the
e-mails in my Inbox, not my others, were in descending order. I went in and
checked back on ascending. Yet, they are still coming in descending order.
Anyone have any idea how I can make it do my way, e-mails in ascending order. I
checked back, and ascending is checked.
Thanks for any ideas.

Best from,

Carolyn