Re: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Well, its not that jaws have tuns of features that supernova don't,
they can mostly do the same things feature wise, its just that jaws
support the most and give the most access by means of many scripts.
While supernova make use of scritps, and also map files, the veriety
is not as huge and don't fall in the catogories of software I normally
would use. But that being said, that doesn't mean that it won't work
with many software you already have, but that you have to test. Chrome
currently will be a problem. But many things does work, and since many
here use office for example, that will work seemlessly. Get a demo and
try it,

www.yourdolphin.com

On 07/11/2015, Jim Hamilton via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Dr. Tom Behler:

Thanks. Did you follow up by writing to the "suggestions" link in the body
of that generic response? I think that this is where the power-to-change
exists within FS.

"Power to the people!"

Jim H