From: Melissa Stott [mailto:mstott69@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 8:48 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: merge utility

Thank you Tom! My thoughts exactly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bissett, Tom via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 3:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Bissett, Tom

I don't see where the lack of a merge utility is such a show stopper. It is

not a question of not providing a merge utility but you simply can not merge

the old scripts with the new scripts because of the changes in even low
level function in order to work most efficiently under win 10. You just can

not merge. Now 17 to 18 will most likely be able to be merged because the
changes won't need to be so dramatic and the functions that work under one
will work under the other.
Is redoing your settings so tramatic?
Tom Bisset