Re: Jaws crazy after update

T. Civitello

I have already done what you suggested and the problem has been resolved. Thanks for your suggestions. Tom

----- Original Message -----
From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@roadrunner.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws crazy after update

ok did you download the j-12 version and reinstall it, or did you do the auto upgrade?

if the former I would go get a new file, if the latter of the two, go get the actual file remove your current version of J-12 and replace it with a fresh install of the newest full file.

HTH,
elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises