From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of john.falter
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 9:41 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: john.falter <john.falter@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Google Chrome is totally accessible

Try control plus enter for some of those.
My latest surprise.

On 11/6/2015 5:26 PM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw wrote:
I'm using the same version. When Chrome and JAWS work together, moving
from page to page is much, much faster than with either IE or FF, but I
keep encountering websites where data can't be entered. The latest is
Yahoo Finance, where stock symbols can't be entered.

Two tips:

I kept getting a warning about Chrome not being the default. I finally
heard that JAWS was telling me to press alt-shift-a. When I did so, I
tabbed through to "Don't ask again" and checked it.

Control-d works to create a favorite, but initially I couldn't edit the
name that popped up. However, you can tab to an edit field and create
your own name.