From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 6:11 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Dennis Clark
Subject: Re: Google Chrome is totally accessible

Hello Adrian,
I haven't any experience using Yahoo Finance, but I just visited the site on
a friends computer who is running Windows 7, Google Chrome 64 bit which she
installed yesterday, and Jaws 14. On the website I entered amzn, and it
pulled up Amazon and then we entered MS and it pulled up Morgan Stanley. I
assume this is what it is supposed to do, so Google Chrome appears to be
working on the system I described above. I can't recall which Windows and
Jaws versions you are running.
Best,
Dennis