From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David Moore
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 8:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: David Moore
Subject: Re: Chrome questions

Hi there,
This is David Moore, the original poster concerning Chrome. I do not believe

there is a list to discuss Chrome, How ever, I have used it a lot and can
answer your questions. Here is my info.
email:
jesusloves1966@gmail.com
Skype ID:
david.moore3507
Here is the answer to your help questions. If you down arrow through the
Chrome menu, you will hear a help and about option just below settings. When

you press enter on that, the Help opens up in a web page that is very easy
to navigate. You don't need an Internet connection to use this Web Page. It
just open's up in your browser, but you are not sending info over the
Internet. As you navigate this web page, there are links for many topics
that you want to know about. For example, there is a link that says key
commands. If you press enter on that link, you will get all of the key
commands for Chrome. For JAWS settings, You do not need specific settings
made to work in Chrome. The one vertical Chrome menu has all that you need.
Just press right arrow on bookmarks, and you on your book marks. All the
same navigation key commands work just as they do in Firefox. Please contact

me by email, or request me on Skype and we can talk all about it. Also, when

I finish with working with Chrome and have answered all questions, I will do

a tutorial on Chrome. Take care.