From: Bob Moore via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 10:33 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Bob Moore
Subject: Chrome questions

With all the talk about Chrome I thought I would give it a try. I have just
downloaded it and right off the bat questions started jumping up in mine
mind. Everything from Jaws setting to how to use the help in Chrome, so
many questions I thought that a Chrome email list might be the best place
for answers, is there such a list and if so what is the address? Thanks for
any help.