Re: Chrome questions

David Moore

Hi there,
This is David Moore, the original poster concerning Chrome. I do not believe there is a list to discuss Chrome, How ever, I have used it a lot and can answer your questions. Here is my info.
email:
jesusloves1966@gmail.com
Skype ID:
david.moore3507
Here is the answer to your help questions. If you down arrow through the Chrome menu, you will hear a help and about option just below settings. When you press enter on that, the Help opens up in a web page that is very easy to navigate. You don't need an Internet connection to use this Web Page. It just open's up in your browser, but you are not sending info over the Internet. As you navigate this web page, there are links for many topics that you want to know about. For example, there is a link that says key commands. If you press enter on that link, you will get all of the key commands for Chrome. For JAWS settings, You do not need specific settings made to work in Chrome. The one vertical Chrome menu has all that you need. Just press right arrow on bookmarks, and you on your book marks. All the same navigation key commands work just as they do in Firefox. Please contact me by email, or request me on Skype and we can talk all about it. Also, when I finish with working with Chrome and have answered all questions, I will do a tutorial on Chrome. Take care.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 10:33 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Bob Moore
Subject: Chrome questions

With all the talk about Chrome I thought I would give it a try. I have just
downloaded it and right off the bat questions started jumping up in mine
mind. Everything from Jaws setting to how to use the help in Chrome, so
many questions I thought that a Chrome email list might be the best place
for answers, is there such a list and if so what is the address? Thanks for
any help.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.