From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Hamilton via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 3:46 PM
To: 'Soronel Haetir' <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>; 'The Jaws for Windows
support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Jim Hamilton <jim.hamilton@rogers.com>
Subject: RE: merge utility - copying "library files" ...

It has just occurred to me that I have NEVER copied my dictionairy files
from
1 version to another. I did not know that it should be done. No wonder
I kept wondering why I had to keep adding items, that I knew should be
there, into my dictionairy! I just assumed that it was a JAWS
peculiarity.

So, would someone put me out my misery and provide some easy-to-follow
instructions on how to copy my dictionairy files to new versions?

Thanks much.

Jim H