From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gennie Eachus
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 6:05 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Gennie Eachus <geachus@charter.net>
Subject: Do not upgrade to Office 2016

Hi,

I upgraded to Office 2016 yesterday. Outlook works only occasionally. Most
of the time when you open a message, you can't read the message. JAWS just
says, "blank". 2016 had to be uninstalled and office 2013 reinstalled. Word
in 2016 seemed to work all right. They have not improved the spell checker
though. Just like 2013. No alt-key to use.

Gennie