From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of dennis via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 7:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: dennis <dennisc67@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Using thunderbird with jfw 17

I'VE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN USING JAWS 17. IT JUST STARTED WITH 17. I HAVEalso had the same problem on some web pages where i'll have to turn the vertual curcer back on again. its frustrated me to the point that i'm almost ready to go back to 16.

On 11/6/2015 1:07 AM, Adam Morris via Jfw wrote:
I'm having a problem where messages sometimes open but don't read.
If you press insert z quickly twice and set it to on for all
applications the messages read.
You need to do this for each message that doesn't read.
Have reported to FS through my dealer.

On 06-Nov-15 06:17, Robert Logue via Jfw wrote:
My Thunderbird and Jaws tips.

View menu>toolbars:
Uncheck Mail Toolbar and Quick Filter Bar. They can get in the way.

Layout sub menu
Classic View checked
Wide View not checked
Vertical View not checked
Folder Pane checked
Folder Pane Columns not checked
Message Pane F8 not checked

NOTE: Message Pane is a preview. Pressing enter on a message in a
list always opens it.

Tools>Options>Display>Advanced Tab
Open messages in:
An existing message window radio button checked Reading Close message
window/tab on move or delete check box not checked
Note: Close message window/tab is optional. Try different settings
if you wish.

HTH

Bob

----- On 10/12/2015 11:29 AM, Mark Furness via Jfw wrote:
Hi,
I just installed Mozilla Thunderbird 38 on my win 10 machine.

Does anybody have any tips for using it? For example, I can’t seem
to get to my in box for the account I have configured to read mail..

Thanks!
Mark