From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Les Kriegler via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 6:19 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'; 'Soronel Haetir'
Cc: Les Kriegler; 'Jim Hamilton'
Subject: RE: Differences: Win 10 on 2 computers, no DVD drive displayed.

Ron, this is great info. I have a related question. I have been working with two individuals this week on Windows 7 computers. When we open the documents folder, Windows Explorer crashes while moving through a list of files. I used to see this on my Windows 7 machine also. I've seen reference to a remote procedure error message when the crash occurs. How can one reliably get the file list to read correctly? I've also noticed that sometimes, file extensions, file creation date, etc. will read when traversing the file list, and sometimes, it does not. Thanks for any assistance you can provide here.

Les