From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS) via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@...>
Cc: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@...>
Subject: RE: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

Carolyn, this is not a single function, but a group of them. Scan down
the list, and you'll find some good options. One I use a lot is
switching from sound card to my USB headset. Another popular function is
tandem, which enables either a FS tech, or a helpful friend to remotely
diagnose and repair problems.